Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, August 01, 2015

July Reading Wrap-up



So this month I didn't have any university work so I have managed a lot of reading. Although even I am surprised at how many books I have managed to read/reread, but my TRB pile doesn't seem to have gone down much! I shall list all the books I have read according to the number of stars I gave them. (Click on the book name to go to the Goodreads page.)


 

 

 

 

 

2.5/5 stars (Wanted to give up but pushed on to the end)

Wake by

 





























The Messenger by Leach Rose (Re-read)

Cursed (Fallen Siren #1) by S.J.Harper (Re-read)

Reckoning (Fallen Siren #2) by S.J.Harper (Re-read)

Stray by Rachel Vincent (Re-read)

The Gift (Pellinor #1)by Alison Croggon (Re-read) ( My Review )

The Singing (Pellinor #4) by Alison Croggon  (Re-read)



5/5 stars (Must Reads)


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard ( My Review )

Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson ( My Review )

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Re-read)